A couple days ago my mom walked outside, and nice cool breeze blew upon her. A look entered her eyes and shortly thereafter she yelped "It's so COOOLLLLLDD!!!!!!!" ( Hee hee hee I made cold look soooo big)
I think that everyone in our family can now be dubbed part Floridian. My dad even drives like 'em. My mom is starting to see Alaska as the Floridians do: a large, cold, vast, freezing, northern, (did I mention cold?) wasteland.
But I'm exited to get home and start doing Alaskan things like Scouts, (I wonder if it is still snowing there?) shoveling the driveway, making friends, swimming and hopefully lots of other things.
So Mom... let's face it! We live in the more southern part of Alaska! Dad... there's like one road there so lets not practice driving 80 in front of semis!
I hope we have a great last 2 weeks (Mom don't start crying) in Florida.
Good post Jake-I like Alaska too! ♥
ReplyDeleteWell.. it hasn't snowed ... lately.. But there is still alot of snow on the ground and probably more to come! It will probably hard to get readjusted to! :) We are looking forward to your family coming back!!!
ReplyDelete--Musgraves