Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Last Week

hi its me I'm alive in case some of you thought id dropped off the face of the earth
the past week
in the past 7 days I've been going to theatre camp me and my cousin Andrew preformed the best pantomime in the world for those who don't know what pantomime is think "mime" (guy trapped in an invisible box) well we hijacked, hot wired, changed seats, rocked out to the radio, and were pulled over and arrested by cops all using only two things, our minds and body's and if that's not enough we never even touched each other, not even while changing seats! wow long sentence!!! I'm the huntsman in the spoof of snow white "snow white and the seven jockeys" i even have a solo though my voice is almost gone and my voice is still changing so I'm glad my parents are in Kodiak for the performance
I've also earned 20 bucks making balloons at the fair (my fingers are as purple as a crayola crayon)
and to top off the week i went to the play the lion the witch and the wardrobe. keep in mind that was only the last week
last month we made a trip to north pole for my lovely sister Betsy we managed to buy a piper cub (same type of airplane the buck bros flew) and i also learned the trade of balloon animals
well i hope to get some sleep tonight theatre camp runs from 9-5 it takes an hour and a half round trip to get there and Becky is stage manager so when its all said and done i am up and running from 7am-7pm plus anything else so I'm pretty tired thanks for letting me spill my gut all over all you readers and by the way we start our Shakespeare intensive on Monday thanks Jacob

3 comments:

  1. Whew! Sounds like you've had a crazy week! We sure miss you!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jacob! If you video taped that play-please post it to your blog:)

    ReplyDelete