Man this guy (Locke) was awesome! The Second Treatise is kinda easy to read once you work through the first 5 pages. but, its only like 75 pages long. Yeah, but WOW. I understand government like never before. Im still working through Montesquieu. Hes a bit tougher with his 700 pages... :) I HIGHLY sugest you read it... and then either come to williamsburg if you are a teen or f you're an adult, take Mr. Ure's Constitution Seminar this summer.
Just finished Midterms... I did pretty well if I say so myself. I got my grade yesterday a High Pass. (Williamsburg Terminology for 90-100%)
My mom is starting to get to the part of life (after clearing her scheduele of photo shoots) that she loves best. Teaching others. Shes doing a Photo Workshop to start other photographers out. She will also hold a Tjed Intro class. (Thats tonight! So excited. I LOVE Tjed. Im kinda a geek, I listen to Oliver Demille and Dan ralphs on my iPod more than most songs...)
Ive come to the conclusion that Williamsburg is NOT what it used to be, but then again "The grass of memory is always greener" - James Ure...My mentor
So, now im gonna get of my butt and really press my nose to the grindstone. I want an education, not a diploma.
I started planning today. Im sliding into a "transition to production phase." (More on that later)
I need to read 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Monday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment