Florida.
Sunny. Blue skies. Disney World. Ocean. Awesome Vacation Spot.
and a COLD POOL
Well when my brothers and I were heading to the pool some guy asked if we were from CANADA! But don't blame him. The pools are not heated, and it seems like EVERYBODY is wearing COATS, like the kind you wear when its
Sunny. Blue skies. Disney World. Ocean. Awesome Vacation Spot.
and a COLD POOL
Well when my brothers and I were heading to the pool some guy asked if we were from CANADA! But don't blame him. The pools are not heated, and it seems like EVERYBODY is wearing COATS, like the kind you wear when its
50 BELOW
(its cool that I can say that)
(its cool that I can say that)
Its not 50 below its 50 above
But really
But really
? CANADA ?
wow u couldn't say no we're 4m alaska?
ReplyDeleteMany parts of Canada are as cold as North Pole, as I'm sure you know, and many of them vacation in Florida during the winter months! But you should be honored to be considered Canadian, and here's why: Canadians are known around the world as "nice" people. When my Canadian family travels abroad, they are always told how nice Canadians are as compared to Americans. My husband's grandmother always wore her Canadian flag pin so everyone would know she was Canadian and she would get better help and service than if they thought she was an American. Not that there aren't nice Americans (the Earle family is definitely a NICE family), but as the old saying goes "One bad apple spoils the whole barrel," and there are enough not nice Americans to give us nice ones a bad name! So, my point is... is that it's not a bad thing to be considered Canadian. I'm married to one so I know all about it! LOL! Sincerely, Leslie Cheret (your mom's friend... we've know each other since we were 14!)
ReplyDeleteHow bad is my writing?? After the first sentence, it is supposed to say: and may Canadians vacation in Florida during the winter months.... sorry for my bad English!
ReplyDelete