Megan
A great aunt, mom of the cutest kid in the world, and did you know when I was a baby she lived with my parents just to help with me.
Megan here's to you
I Love You (even though sometimes it seems like i don't)
Lil Jake
A great aunt, mom of the cutest kid in the world, and did you know when I was a baby she lived with my parents just to help with me.
Megan here's to you
I Love You (even though sometimes it seems like i don't)
Lil Jake
Jacob,
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. It is very cool, and very you, so I guess that means that you are very cool, and you really are. I look forward to more updates.
I love you too Lil Jake! Thomas is getting so big! We miss you.
ReplyDeleteVery cool blog Jacob!!! What about me? I'm not the coolest aunt ever? Just Kidding!!! Love you- Aunt Mandy
ReplyDelete