to learn to fly
to be an eagle scout
be a great dad
to read the great book series by Britannica
to speak Spanish and French
to read and write Latin
scuba dive
sky dive
to study 15 hours a day
be healthy
go kayaking
be a better brother
be a great friend
be a statesman
to live
to be an eagle scout
be a great dad
to read the great book series by Britannica
to speak Spanish and French
to read and write Latin
scuba dive
sky dive
to study 15 hours a day
be healthy
go kayaking
be a better brother
be a great friend
be a statesman
to live
COOL List. I made something like that after mom and me were married. It was like the top 50 things I wanted to do before I died. I have done a lot of the things on the list....I am proud of you! Dad
ReplyDelete