Thomas Jefferson Education.
The principles my mom uses to teach us.
Every night before bed I turn on my iPod and listen to a speech or seminar given by Oliver DeMille. Sometimes I learn lots, sometimes its all old news. (My mom's like a tjed guru)
I've decided that when we get to Kodiak I'm going to read Shakespeare.
Thanks for being a great teacher Mom.
The principles my mom uses to teach us.
Every night before bed I turn on my iPod and listen to a speech or seminar given by Oliver DeMille. Sometimes I learn lots, sometimes its all old news. (My mom's like a tjed guru)
I've decided that when we get to Kodiak I'm going to read Shakespeare.
Thanks for being a great teacher Mom.
Shakespeare is great! I love it! It is sometimes hard o get past the way he rights but it is worth it if you can. I really like reading the play and then watching the movie. It helps it all come together. If your mom will let you you could read Hamlet well watching the Kenneth Branagh's version (he is also in Harry Potter, the 2 one.) It goes right along with the play! The other one is A lot ado nothing. It also has Kenneth and is really close to the actual play. Just a few suggestions! Love ya.
ReplyDeletePS I hope you are having fun in Florida!